As a business communicator, Russ Klettke plans, writes and edits content for enterprises and publications. He has extensive experience in employee communications and public relations materials; is adept at web content development; skilled at search engine optimization (SEO); recruits, manages and edits in-office and telecommuting writers. He is also a published author and ghostwriter, and experienced in media relations.
• Press materials (news releases, press kits, pitch letters, strategic counsel and media contact)
• Newsletters (employee, customer or other constituent audiences)
• Books and brochures
• Management/editor of on-site and telecommuting staff writers
• General content
• Web content editor
• SEO (search engine optimization) copy
• News summaries (news aggregation)
• Health, fitness, nutrition and wellness (“A Guy’s Gotta Eat,” research assistant at Northwestern University NIH study, ACE certified fitness trainer, LiveStrong.com/Lance Armstrong-Demand Media, HubPages.com, Giant Bicycles).
• Food (McDonald’s Corporation, The NutraSweet Company, Bunge Foods Group, Silliker Laboratories, Accenture “Smart Store” and “The Retail Place”)
• Financial services (Harris Bank, Northwestern Mutual Financial Services, CashNetUSA, EzLoanLookup.com)
• Manufacturing (Tenneco Automotive, USG Corp., Trane Inc., HPI/Homz)
• Services (APAC Customer Services, SmartBriefs)
• Agencies (Magnani Continuum Marketing, Burson-Marsteller, Karen Novick PR, Golin-Harris Communications)